Sunday, March 16, 2008

For Sale!!!!!



Many of you have heard of the daily battle John and I have been having for almost a year over whether or not we are going to move.....well, John won! (I'm still not sure how!) Our house is officially on the market, so if you know of anyone looking for a place to live, send them our way :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Why did you let John win! Do you know where you are going to go? We need to get together sometime soon!

L & M Rees Family said...

I am tagging you - go to my blog to check it out! Do you know yet if you guys can come to Lake Powell?

Brain Balance Mom said...

Jen - Where are you moving to and Why? I hope you are going to say Mesquite! It is so much fun here and great weather. Plus, John would love golfing year round! My friend Mindi said she did know you (from the ZCMI model board?) Anyways, let me know if you guys ever come down this way again so we can see you!
Tammy