Redneck Golfing!
Bumper Pool
Clay Pigeon Shooting
4 Wheeling!
We ran into this herd of cattle when we were on the 4-wheelers and they got so scared that they started running and then they lost control of their bowels and then, let's just say it was a stinky ride!!!
Thanks everyone for coming, we'll have to do it again soon!
5 comments:
First of all...I'm SO proud of you for blogging so quickly! That really was such a fun weekend, we will definitely have to do it again soon! I'm probably going to have to steal some pictures from your blog and hopefully do a post soon! Thanks so much for everything! You guys are the BEST! Have fun in Lake Powell!
Hey Jen - it looks like you guys had so much fun! I love having kids, but you should definitely take advantage of the time you guys have to just play! You guys are such a cute couple - I am so glad that you guys found each other! Come to Mesquite sometime! I really should be able to set up golf if I know when you are coming. Tell John Hi.
Tammy
That was so much fun even though we just came up for the one day. Thank you so much for inviting us up we need to do more stuff like that together we always have such a good time together. We are so lucky to have such great friends.
Oh wow, it looks like you guys were busy! What a fun weekend, that is a hilarious picture of the cattle who got so scared of you they lost their bowels. Yuck!!! You look great as always, let us know when you are coming down to St. George again and we'll hook up!
Finally... a post! Ha, just kidding. Looks like fun... I espcially like the picture of you shooting! Hope Powell was fabulous!
Post a Comment