My friend Heather got married last week. She's been engaged since November and waited until June to get married so she could have an outdoor reception...who knew that June 10th would be freezing cold? It was supposed to rain, but it ended up to be a nice day, just a little cold. The reception was beautiful and everything turned out perfect! Congratulations Mike and Heather! Heather's old roommate Andrea came all the way from California for the wedding. Chad, Linds and Cayden The denim jacket wasn't part of Heather's bridesmaid attire, but it was so cold, we all had jackets on for most of the night!
Your friend's wedding dress rocks! That is such a gorgeous dress and you look great too, I love the picture of you and John. Good to see your pictures! When are you guys coming to SG next?
4 comments:
You guys look GREAT!!
Ooohhh... I like your outfit Jen! You look gorgeous! :) The wedding looked pretty and fun! I also loved the pictures of the Stones!
Your friend's wedding dress rocks! That is such a gorgeous dress and you look great too, I love the picture of you and John. Good to see your pictures! When are you guys coming to SG next?
Hey Bon! It's Mel Faye! So glad I found your blog... love to see what you're up to! By the way, you look amazing- love your beautiful short hair!
Post a Comment