Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bowling, Birthday and Baptism!

Since the kids were out of school and Monday ended up being a rainy day, we decided to go bowling. Pretty sad that I only beat Kaitlyn by a couple of points...I need some practice (or bumpers!)


Even Bentley got to bowl!



Kaitlyn turned 8 last week! We woke up early to make her breakfast in bed, but Kaitlyn was so excited that it was her birthday, that she woke up early and then woke Kensie up and they were both waiting in the kitchen for breakfast!

Birthday breakfast: Bacon and Eggs and yes, Ketchup!

Cute cousins: Destri, Kaitlyn and Kensie

Yee Haw Birthday Dinner at Texas Roadhouse!

Opening Presents: Her favorite present was her new scriptures from Grandpa Bert

Blowing out candles on Kaitlyn's yummy Oreo Cake


Kaitlyn was baptized on Saturday night. We are so proud of her and her decision to be baptized! She had lots of friends and family that came to support her.

Kailtyn and Daddy

Our Family

The chef's!

Kaitlyn's friends

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how grown up Kaitlyn is. You guys are such a cute family.

Tyler and Nicole Anderson said...

I love all the pictures! Congratulations to Kaitlyn! We hope all is going well for you guys! Hope to see you all soon!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Congats Kaitlyn & happy late birthday! Looks like she had a great birthday & how exciting & special on getting baptized. I love the picture of her & John.

Jenny and Brett said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I have a tracker on mine and saw that you visited it the other day! Now we can keep in touch more than just Tuesdays and Sundays (if that's not enough already) ;)