My little sister got married last Thursday. They were sealed in the Salt Lake temple and then they had their luncheon and their reception at Market Street. Jaclyn looked like a princess and Bart didn't stop smiling all day. It is so great to see them so happy! Congratulations Jac and Bart! We are so happy for you!
I am so glad that I was able to be a part of her special day. It was fun to take a trip up there and see you guys. You are right, Jac looked amazing (that dress was STUNNING!!!) and it was a beautiful reception. Too bad I'm an idiot and forgot to renew my reccommend huh? :)
3 comments:
AAWWWW!! Congrats to Bart & Jaclyn what a cute couple!
What a cute couple! Jaclyn looks amazing! Looks like a fun day! Love the girls outfits! :)
I am so glad that I was able to be a part of her special day. It was fun to take a trip up there and see you guys. You are right, Jac looked amazing (that dress was STUNNING!!!) and it was a beautiful reception. Too bad I'm an idiot and forgot to renew my reccommend huh? :)
Post a Comment