Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

Last week we went to breakfast with Santa at Thanksgiving point. They had every Christmas character imaginable...Santa, Mrs. Claus, The Little Gingerbread boy, The Grinch, The Sugar Plumb Fairy, elves...yep, they were all there! Most kids were scared of the Grinch, but not Kensie, she absolutely loved him! The kids got to have their faces painted, played games with the elves and made some crafts. John will disagree, but I think this needs to become a new Christmas tradition!!!













3 comments:

anya said...

So cute! I love the grinch!

MRSA MOM said...

looks like fun! we will invite ourselves... for next time! ha ha, love to see your blog!

ryan and melissa said...

How cool! I have never heard of this... but looks like fun! How did you find out about it? We should try to get together soon... would love to catch up with you!