Monday, March 23, 2009

It's a boy!!!


12 comments:

Annesha&Andrew said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. I bet that John and the girls are super excited too!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Yeah!! That is SO exciting!! Congrats you guys!!

Readfamily said...

Congrats! We are very excited for you----Don't let John back out of his bet!!! Hope you're starting to feel better!

Tyler and Nicole Anderson said...

YAY! We're so excited for you! It'll be fun to see a mini JB running around!

jason and shelli said...

That's so exciting! He's already a little cutie but then look at who his parents are! We couldn't be happier for you guys. Hope you're feeling better Jen.

Sunshine said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so excited for you both.
This is a good reminder to Jon that you always know more than him. hahaha

Bryce and Lizzy said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun.

ryan and melissa said...

Congrats! I was totally thinking girl... I guess I was wrong :) So what's his name?!?

Jason and Tawni said...

Thank you for the text with the good news when you found out last weekend, it meant the world to me to be included on such a special event. I am just soooo super jealous that I couldn't be there in person. I knew you were having a boy, you guys need more testosterone in that house for poor John! We love you guys and can't wait to see you in July for your baby shower!

Quin and Lou said...

It looks like he is totally sucking on his thumb, I've never seen that before,how cute! We are so excited for you guys.

Noonan Family said...

Congrats Brown Family!
Jen, What is the the little boys name going to be?

Heidi said...

congratulations! Boys are so fun! When are you due?