We spent the 4th of July weekend up at Bear Lake. The girls absolutely love the water, so we would spend most of the day at the lake, and then when we would get back to our condo, the girls had to go swimming in the pool! I usually dread getting in Bear Lake because the water is so cold, but given my very pregnant state, the freezing cold water felt great! Beach volleyball Championship Happy 4th of July! Jaclyn and Bentley Kensie and Bart The girls spent almost an entire day digging holes and building sand castles on the beach Kaitlyn, Nikki, Bentley and Kensie Kensie and Aunt Jeana
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your girls are so cute. It seems like everyone is going to Bear Lake these days, way fun. You look so dang cute, where are prego pics of you on here?
3 comments:
Your girls are so cute. It seems like everyone is going to Bear Lake these days, way fun. You look so dang cute, where are prego pics of you on here?
What fun pictures! We went up to Bear Lake a couple weeks ago as well, I LOVE it up there! I'm glad you guys had a good time!
I miss them! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Cute pictures
Post a Comment