There is nothing better than a sleeping baby. Sometimes at night, I go in and sneak a picture of Blake sleeping if he's in a funny position. Some nights, if I feel really brave, I'll pick him up and hold him while he sleeps. I just love holding a sleeping baby! I was uploading some pictures onto my computer and I kept finding pictures of Blake sleeping. I must sneak a few more pictures than I thought:)
soooo cute!! all of them! i especially like the one with Jon holding him in the rocking chair! it's a good thing Blake didn't fall off his lap! and the one with Blake's little bum in the air! Zoe sleeps just like that and I love it!
I used to do the exact same thing...I couldn't resist getting some snuggle time while he was asleep and I have tons of pics of him sleeping...so funny!
3 comments:
Babies are SO sweet they are sleeping! I LOVE the pictures of Blake & John, so sweet!
soooo cute!! all of them! i especially like the one with Jon holding him in the rocking chair! it's a good thing Blake didn't fall off his lap! and the one with Blake's little bum in the air! Zoe sleeps just like that and I love it!
I used to do the exact same thing...I couldn't resist getting some snuggle time while he was asleep and I have tons of pics of him sleeping...so funny!
Post a Comment