My one and only brother got married on Saturday. They had a really fun reception in Nikki's parents backyard. I loved the colors that she picked...everything turned out so cute! Between our family and Nikki's family, there were about 12 little kids running around just dying that they couldn't jump into the swimming pool. After the reception, the real party began when all of the kids FINALLY got to go swimming...I can't believe they lasted that long! We are so happy for you guys! Welcome to the family Nikki!
Wow, I love everything that she picked out. The color combo was so original and you all looked so great in your outfits! Congratulations to Jason, I am still a little in shock that he finally settled down. Too bad it has taken him all these years to finally get over me ... jk
2 comments:
So adorable! I am lovin the lime green! It's so good to see the girlies back in action in UTAH!
Wow, I love everything that she picked out. The color combo was so original and you all looked so great in your outfits! Congratulations to Jason, I am still a little in shock that he finally settled down. Too bad it has taken him all these years to finally get over me ... jk
Post a Comment