Since my last two posts have been about weddings, I thought I would continue the tradition and announce that my little sister is getting married!!! We spent last week up in Heber hanging out before the girls go back to school. On the 24th of July, we spent the day swimming, we went to the Alpine Slides, we had dinner at Baja Cantina and then we watched the fireworks over Deer Creek Reservoir. During the fireworks, Bart proposed to Jaclyn and they are getting married on October 9th! We are so excited for you guys!!!
Love is in the air alright! Jac text me this morning to tell me that she ws engaged and getting married. I am thrilled for her and Bart. They look adorable together and I am going to try to make it up there for the wedding. Give her a hug for me ok?
Congrats to your sister!! How fun is that! The girls are SO dang cute! We really need to get together again before the summer is over! Tyler and I really want to see the girls too! You all look GREAT!!
OK! What?!? Not little Jaclyn. I feel old. And I am so happy for her! Tell her congrats! And tell your mom hi- I love being able to keep in touch with your fam, even if it is through the blogging world!
4 comments:
Love is in the air alright! Jac text me this morning to tell me that she ws engaged and getting married. I am thrilled for her and Bart. They look adorable together and I am going to try to make it up there for the wedding. Give her a hug for me ok?
Congrats Jaclyn!!!
Love the pictures of the girls in their swimsuits! So cute!
Congrats to your sister!! How fun is that! The girls are SO dang cute! We really need to get together again before the summer is over! Tyler and I really want to see the girls too! You all look GREAT!!
OK! What?!? Not little Jaclyn. I feel old. And I am so happy for her! Tell her congrats! And tell your mom hi- I love being able to keep in touch with your fam, even if it is through the blogging world!
Post a Comment