Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yearbook Yourself!

My friend Tiffiny sent me this website: www.yearbookyourself.com and she sent me pictures of her and her husband "yearbooked". I laughed so hard at their pictures. Then, I decided to see what our family would look like and I laughed even harder. So here is our family from many different eras! Thanks for the entertainment Tiffiny!

John

Kaitlyn

Kensie

Jen

9 comments:

anya said...

Oh man Jen... yours is my fav by far!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I love yours Jen.

Jenny and Brett said...

Cute hair Jen! You should consider making that a permanent change ;O)

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

You guys are look'n good!!

Kelly said...

John Baby looks creepy! I think his picture is my favorite.

jason and shelli said...

That is so funny! You guys are hot!

Tyler and Nicole Anderson said...

You guys sure are cute! I did the yearbookyourself thing and it was hilarious! Tyler told me that you guys may be moving down in Utah County? Are you sure you want to? ha ha JK, I'm just not a huge fan of Utah County! Hope you guys are doing well!

L & M Rees Family said...

How funny! I am going to do this too so check out our blog to see the results. That would be really cool if you guys moved to Lehi, we'd hopefully see eachother more.

Annie said...

Bonnifer! How the heck are ya!? So glad I found you:) Love the yearbook pics of you...and those little girls of yours are darling! Hope all is well!