Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ouch!

Kensie had her first trip to the emergency room this week. She was playing on the monkey bars at school and fell off and broke her arm (isn't there a song that goes something like that!?!) They had to put her to sleep to get the bones back in place, but as soon as she woke up, she was a totally different, much happier Kensie! We're hoping that everything stays put, otherwise she will have to have surgery to stablize the bones next week. She was such a trooper through the whole ordeal. She is one tough kid! I will warn you, the last picture is a bit graphic, so skip past it if you get queasy!



4 comments:

L & M Rees Family said...

WOW that's crazy! That is a really bad break. I hope everything heals okay for her, she is such a strong kid! I am never broken a bone (knock on wood) and I hope I never do especially one as bad as that yikes!

anya said...

Man you weren't kiddin'! Good break Kenzie! I hope all goes well...

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Ouch is right. I can't believe she broke her arm. We hope she is doing well and that the bones stay in place so she doesn't have to have surgery.

jason and shelli said...

Poor girl! That's quite the break. Hopefully she won't have to have surgery. Good luck.