I'm way behind on my blogging, but Christmas lasted a REALLY long time at our house this year! We finally had our last Christmas celebration on Sunday, my tree finally came down on Wednesday and now we are finally back to reality, sort of. We had a great Christmas and hope that everyone else did too! Kaitlyn's favorite present (She started violin lessons this week and she is so excited!)
Kensie's favorite present (The closest thing she is getting to a real dog)
I love the playroom makeover! First of all, I love playrooms (one day I swear I am going to get one!) and I also happen to love makeovers so what a perfect combo! The girls look like they had a great Christmas, what fun ages for you and John to celebrate with. It is so much fun to have kids at the holidays. I love your hair by the way, you look so pretty and I have to tell you how great it was to see you when I stayed at your parent's house a few weeks ago. I miss you guys!
well, well, well look who is the blogging slacker now! ha! Ill probably be dedicated to it for another few months then take some more time off! :) Cant wait for an update! :)
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love Santa's playroom makeover. We need to get together sometime.
I love your playroom makeover. I would love to get some of the details from you. We need a playroom makeover! We should get together sometime.
The girlies are BACK! Christmas looks like a BLAST! We need to talk soon!
Glad you had a good Christmas. Looks like it was lots of fun. Hope you guys are doing well!
I love the playroom makeover! First of all, I love playrooms (one day I swear I am going to get one!) and I also happen to love makeovers so what a perfect combo!
The girls look like they had a great Christmas, what fun ages for you and John to celebrate with. It is so much fun to have kids at the holidays.
I love your hair by the way, you look so pretty and I have to tell you how great it was to see you when I stayed at your parent's house a few weeks ago. I miss you guys!
well, well, well look who is the blogging slacker now! ha! Ill probably be dedicated to it for another few months then take some more time off! :) Cant wait for an update! :)
Post a Comment