I've taken a vacation from blogging...and from life in general, to be honest. Here's why: (You'll want your speakers on for this)
In case you couldn't tell from the video, at Kensie's birthday party, she opened a diaper and a card that said
"You are going to be a big sister!"
We are so excited to add another member to our family!
It has been quite entertaining to have the girls around to narrate my pregnancy. Every time I run to the bathroom to throw up (quite frequently) the girls will follow me in and watch...I'm good entertainment. The other day, I looked up and Kensie had the most disgusted look on her face and said "When is that baby going to get out of you?" I had to laugh! The girls make sure that everything I eat is "healthy for the baby" (and yes, ice cream is very healthy for the baby). They ask every day, "How big is the baby today?" We've compared the baby to seeds, grapes, and limes and we're getting creative with the food references! John is determined that we're having a girl, but I think it just might be a boy. We get to find out in a couple weeks what we're having and I can hardly wait!
10 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Congrats! Congrats! I am so excited for you and your family! Hope you are feeling better soon :)
Congrats!!! And don't worry you will feel better when "that baby comes out of you." Until then may you only throw up when there is a good place to do it. :)
Congratulations! We hope it's a girl so Emzli can have another friend, although a boy would give her a boyfriend...either way we're very excited for you.
I am so happy for you guys, fun fun fun, and even more fun that we will have babies so close together! I am really excited about that.
So so exciting!!! How cute is that video!
Congrats again Jen (and John). We are SO excited for you guys. I love the way you told the girls and family. I am SO sorry that you have not been feeling well. I know how that is and it is NO fun. Please let me know if you need anything. I hope your sickness does not last as long as mine did : )
Congrats again! I'm so happy for you guys and glad that everything is well with the baby. Hope you feel better soon!
Wow! so exciting! We are so happy for you! Kids are crazy- but the best. Your first pregnancy is always so much fun (besides the throwing up part!) It was good to see you guys in Vegas- I never get to see anyone. Speaking of that - I just heard that John was down here and didn't come and see me or come stay at my house! Tell him he is in big trouble! We would love to have him, or the whole family anytime you come down here. Tam
Jen, it's Liz Benton. How are you? I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hello. Congratulations on the pregnancy! Email me at lizcattz@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite for my blog.
Oh that video is too cute! I almost died the day that Nance called me with the good news. I was absolutely ecstatic and this video is darling Jen, such a fun idea!
Post a Comment