No, we did not have our baby, but my brother and his wife had theirs! Sailor Dawsyn Best was born on Friday morning. She weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 21 inches long. She has dark hair and the cutest little lips. I just love her! Congratulations Jason and Nikki!!! She did not like her first bath, but she did like getting her hair done:) All ready to go home!
Congratulations to Jason and Nikki! That is so great that Sailor arrived, I absolutely love that name and I have been begging Jason to consider it if we ever have another girl. Unfortunately I haven't sold him on it yet. So we'll see what happens.
She is a beautiful baby, I am happy for your family!
Jen, Its good to hear from you! Congrats on the pregnancy, and congrats to Jason! I hope everything goes well, im excited to see pics of the little guy. Good luck!
2 comments:
Congratulations to Jason and Nikki! That is so great that Sailor arrived, I absolutely love that name and I have been begging Jason to consider it if we ever have another girl. Unfortunately I haven't sold him on it yet. So we'll see what happens.
She is a beautiful baby, I am happy for your family!
Jen,
Its good to hear from you! Congrats on the pregnancy, and congrats to Jason! I hope everything goes well, im excited to see pics of the little guy. Good luck!
Post a Comment