Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dear Peanut

Dear Peanut,
The doctor has told us that you could come any day now. Daddy and I are really excited to meet you and we just want you to know that we are ready for you to come!!!
Your nursery is all ready for you...
Here is your cozy crib to sleep in (The blank wall above your crib is where your name goes...don't worry, we will have a name for you before you come home and I promise it won't be peanut!)

Here is your dresser and changing table all stocked with cute clothes and lots of diapers

You are going to be the best dressed little man in town with all of the cute clothes that our friends and family have bought for you! And yes, that is your Halloween costume hanging in the closet. You are going to be the cutest little glow worm!

Look at your cute shoes!

And here is your mommy on the last Sunday with you in my belly. The doctor has told us that if you don't come this week, she is going to help you come this weekend.


So, if you are waiting for permission, here it is....We are ready for you and can't wait to hold and love you!!!
(Daddy thinks I'm cheesy for writing this, but that's okay!)

8 comments:

L & M Rees Family said...

Love it! I am jealous too, I am just waiting and waiting for another 5 weeks maximum. AHHHHH.... I am ready to hold him in my arms. Good luck and keep me posted.

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

I don't think that's cheesy at all! What a cute nursery! Good luck with everything and let me know when "peanut" makes his appearance. You look great by the way!

Anonymous said...

OH my word!!!!! What a DARLING nursery! Man are you guys on the ball. We didn't even have a crib when Mitch was born- HA! You look FABULOUS by the way...good luck and can't wait to see your little peanut!

jason and shelli said...

Oh how cute! I love the nursery! Good luck! We can't wait to meet him!

ryan and melissa said...

Bon- You are such a hot pregnant lady!! We still need to get together... maybe I can come visit you after the little man makes his appearance :)

anya said...

Love it! Can't wait to hear all your delivery details and meet the peanut!!! So much stinkin' fun! Boys are the best!

The Stringham's said...

Oh that is so cute and creative! hahaha...i can just picture john saying how cheesy he thought that is, but I think that is adorable! I love his nursery too! so dang cute! we cant wait to meet your lil guy! we are so excited for you guys!!

Jason and Tawni said...

I know that "peanut" already arrived and I am super late in writing on here but I just had to tell you how stinking cute his nursery is! You did a great job and I absolutely love everything about it. He will be a darling glo worm for sure! Congrats, can't wait to meet him in person! Love you guys!