Monday, September 7, 2009

Announcing...

Blake John Brown has arrived! He was born September 6th at 12:23 am. 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long. TONS of dark hair. We love him!!! More pictures to come!

10 comments:

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Congrats you guys!!! We are SO happy for you. I can't get over how much hair he has, love it.
Hope Jen and baby are doing good. Once things settle down we will have to come down and meet the new little guy. Congrats again.

anya said...

Congrats!!!! He is so so cute! I can't wait to hear all the dirty details of delievery and to hold the peanut!

Kyle, Whitney, Ezra & Jovi said...

What a cute little guy! Congrats on his arrival!

Anonymous said...

OH.MY.WORD. He is absolutely gorgeous. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can't wait to see more pics! Love the name by the way...although I have a feeling lil' peanut will be his nickname, at least for awhile!

jason and shelli said...

Yay! He is so cute! Hope you're doing well Jen and have a speedy recovery. Can't wait to see more pictures!

ryan and melissa said...

Congrats! What a handsome little guy- seriously, very handsome! Can't wait to meet him!

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh good, you guys finally came up with a name for the little guy. I love it, and he is absolutely beautiful. He really is. Isn't it crazy how much you love something that you just met? Enjoy these first few days, there is nothing like them and things will never be the same again. Love you guys, I am planning to come up there soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noonan Family said...

Congrats! Thank you for posting pics, I can't wait to see more.

MRSA MOM said...

congrat. I love all that hair. you could even put bows in it, but I don't think john would dig it.

The Four Eggs said...

Bon Bon- ADORABLE!!! Congrats. Hope your delivery was easy and fun! Keep the pics comin!