Waiting for Blake to come...he was in no hurry to get here. After 15 hours of labor with 5 hours of pushing, we finally got to meet him.
Daddy checking out his new little boy
This is his first bath in the hospital. He was not a fan! His cord has now fallen off and he actually likes the bath, he just hates to be cold. He still screams every time we undress him or change his diaper...so sad!
All clean
This is us at 3:30 in the morning checking out our cute little guy
All ready to go home from the hospital
10 comments:
Ahhhh I can't wait for mine little man to come. Blake is so cute. I am glad things are going well. Love ya.
He could not be any cuter! Congrats again on your BEAUTIFUL baby boy. I'm bummed I can't see him in person so keep the pics comin'. Hope you're doing well. Call me when you get a chance. I'd love to chat and see how things are going.
I can not get enough of that boy!
Jen all I have to say is you are one awesome women. To be in labor for that long and pushing. . .wow, I am a wipe.
He is SO cute!!! I can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations, Jen! He's very handsome... love that hair! SOO CUTE!
So cute! I am so glad I got to come and meet him last night!! He is adorable and so so handsome!
What a beautiful baby boy. Congrats!
Oh Jen, I'm so sorry! Looks like he was worth the tough labor though. What a cutie! I want to come meet him.
aawwww! he looks like such a sweet baby boy. have fun and enjoy him, it goes by so fast.
Congratulations!!
You look so gorgeous in these pictures, how do you pull off an all night labor and take a picture at 3am and still look fabulous? I guess when you're Jen Best you can do anything.
Congrats, he is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment