Friday, September 18, 2009

Picture Day

Most of the time I am a sweet happy baby like this...


But my mom took me to get my pictures taken today and I acted like this...

5 comments:

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

Get used to it... it's their sixth sense (you'll see they have a million sixth senses). They know when you need them to be the happy, content baby they usually are but they choose to act like you're torturing them! Thank goodness you have the best looking baby even when he's screaming!

Noonan Family said...

He is so cute. I need to see him.

anya said...

sorry jen.... they never behave when the "need to"! NEVER!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, If he is not the cutest little thing. We've been wanting to come visit, but Corb got a hacking cough but his medicine is makin him all better. So- soon I have to see him in person. So not fair about his hair! Can't wait to see the newborn pics hopefully he didn't (wet) all over you cause that's what Tay did.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.