Blake's surgery went great last week. Everything turned out perfect and our little guy is home and has made a complete recovery. For the past 9 months, I have had to give Blake medication twice a day, listen to his heart several times per day, take him to multiple doctors appointments and have worried about him constantly. Now he is all better and just like any other 11 month old. I keep finding myself listening to his heart or thinking that I've missed giving him his medication and I have to remind myself that he is fine and I don't need to worry so much (I will always worry!) I am so grateful to have this week over with and am so thankful to have a healthy baby!
This is the morning of Blake's surgery (6am to be exact). He was wide awake and had no idea what was coming:(


Cute little hospital jammies

After the surgery.
Poor little guy was not happy coming out of anesthesia. He had to lay flat for 4 hours and was not a fan. It was so good to hold my baby again!


Those of you who know Blake, know that he LOVES Cheetos. Grandma brought Cheetos to the hospital and when the nurse said he could eat, that was the first thing he wanted.

To prove how good he's doing, we took a little video of Blake's most recent accomplishment. We are so proud of him!
6 comments:
I am so so so glad!!! Wahoo Blake!!!
I am so so so glad!!! Wahoo Blake!!!
So good to hear that everything went well! Such a cutie!
I am so glad that everything went good. That is awesome he made a great recovery!
How fun, he is learing how to walk!!
I am so happy for you. I cannot even imagine. Jeana said the surgery went really well, and it was like overnight he started crawling. I had no idea he started walking! Amazing!
Yay! So glad he's doing well and walking!
Post a Comment