Thursday, October 22, 2009

All Smiles





Okay, so he may not be smiles all the time, but he was this morning! Blake has colic and every night around 6:00, he starts to cry inconsolably until he finally wears himself out and falls asleep around 11:00. We have tried EVERYTHING: Mylicon, Gripe water, bouncing, singing, baths, running the vacuum, fans, swings and our doctors latest recommendation, acidophilis drops. The only thing that seems to work is a long ride in the car...and thank goodness for that! Despite this, we still love our Blake boy and we love that he is such a happy boy all day because it makes it a lot easier to endure the crying at night!

7 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I feel for you. Beck was the same way until he hit eight weeks. Would cry all the time. Micah and I would trade of nights driving across the Salt Lake Valley. His stomach was just too sensitive. It gets better:)

ryan and melissa said...

Oh Bon! So sorry about the colic... that is hard. Good thing he's such a cutie. Let's get together soon- maybe after you catch up on your sleep ;)

anya said...

Oh my gosh! I had no idea Jen! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Seriously I do not think that boy can get any cuter! Cade says he wants to play with Blake.

Sunshine said...

He's such a cutie

jason and shelli said...

Oh man that stinks! Emzli was the same way. It's a good thing they're so cute huh? And what a little cutie he is. Hope you're doing well despite the screaming and lack of sleep. Hang in there, it gets better.

Anonymous said...

So cute, I just love him. Hopefully he's gettin some naps in the daytime for you. What's amazing is how fast time flys.