Friday, October 2, 2009

Is Anyone Else Excited....

For Halloween!?!
I'm putting up all of my Halloween decorations and I am so excited!
Here is my newest favorite decoration:

My friends from paint class made this and I had to have it!
I absolutely love this time of the year. I love the fall weather (although I do miss summer already!), I love the fall leaves and I love that we dress up in crazy costumes and people give us candy for doing so! Maybe it's the kid in me, but I still get excited for Halloween!

3 comments:

Brain Balance Mom said...

Halloween is my FAVORITE! I am so excited! I have a huge halloween party every year! I wish you guys could come! Where did you get those letters? I want to make one like your decoration! It is SO darling!

anya said...

SHUT UP! I want that!!!!! Will you make me one?!

Anonymous said...

oooh, that is cute, I love the "T". P.S. your little man is so freakin cute.