This past month has just flown by. Blake is already growing out of his newborn clothes , he is staying awake longer during the day and he even watched Baby Einstein with John yesterday and he liked it! My newborn is getting big! I tell him every day to stop growing and I have a feeling that I am going to continue telling him this for the rest of his life! We love him more and more every day, if that is possible.
Here are a few of his newborn pictures. The little stinker wasn't going to miss a minute of his first photo shoot, so I don't have any sleeping newborn pictures...


6 comments:
So cute! I know what ya mean about them growing so fast! My little 4 lb premie is now 13 lbs...I cant even remember how small he really was!
So cute, Jenn! I love the pic with his name in it. Becks really wouldn't close his eyes for his new born's either. It will always make you remember that day.
I too love the one with his name on it! So cute!
Super cute!
oh they turned out cute! He is such a handsome lil guy!
Darling pictures, I love them all. Can't wait to see you this weekend and meet the little man in person!!!
xoxo
Aunt Tawni
Post a Comment