Getting his first EKG
Smiling in his hospital bed
Anya was so nice to track down a swing so that Blake wouldn't be so bored. It turned out to be a little ghetto and even with new batteries, it barely moved. Thanks for trying Anya!
Look at his cute little hospital gown!
3 comments:
Ha ha! Ghetto swing from the infant unit! Sorry guys! :) I am just glad you are home now! How's Blake doing??
Oh that makes my heart just ache for the little guy. I hope he is doing so much better now that he is home!!
Oh those pictures break my heart. I cannot believe how many cords are attached to him. He looks like he suvived it well but I am sure that you and John were beyond nervous. I am so happy that he is home, give him kisses from his Auntie Tawni in St. George ... Love you guys!
Post a Comment